AC Repair El Monte
Prompt and Affordable AC Repair
Some states have the luxury of not needing AC throughout the year. Sure, it might be nice to have, but it’s not a necessity. California isn’t one of them. As long-time California residents, we know just how important it is to have a fully functioning AC unit all year round, and particularly during the sweltering days of summer.
Of course, an AC unit that’s completely stopped working is a clear sign that you need to schedule an AC repair appointment, but problems are rarely so clear-cut. Some of the other signs that you should call an HVAC company include:
- Leaks: Your air conditioner uses refrigerant to keep your home cool and comfortable, but the coolant lines can break and cause your unit to lose its cooling power. If you’re not feeling cool air coming from your unit, you may have a refrigerant leak.
- Cycling: Is your unit repeatedly turning on and off? This is known as cycling, and it can be caused by a number of issues that require professional AC repair.
- Poor airflow: There are a number of reasons why AC units’ output weakens over time. The problem may be as simple as a dirty filter, but it could be as complex as a problem with the air ducts themselves. No matter what’s causing the issue, our AC repair experts will figure it out and have the problem fixed as soon as possible.
- Strange smells: Your AC unit is supposed to keep you comfortable, and strange smells are anything but! Odd odors can be caused by a couple of different problems, but they should be inspected and diagnosed by an experienced AC technician.
- Odd noises: Every AC unit makes some noise as it functions. However, rattling, buzzing, whistling, and other unusual noises indicate that something’s gone wrong. These noises won’t go away on their own, so don’t wait another day to call the experts at Cool City Air Conditioning!
This list isn’t exhaustive, so please get in touch with our team if something doesn’t seem right with your unit. We’ll schedule an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you and make sure that your system can keep you and your family comfortable, even during the hottest days of the year.
We look forward to helping you get back to cool, comfortable living!